From Podgorica (the capital) next town is Niksic, and from it head north E762 signs will say to Pluzine, then turn right to Savnik and Zabljak (Durmitor).
Go through Savnik and follow signs to Zabljak and at about 2 km before Zabljak you'll see a left turn (forking backwards) to Savinkuk/Durmitor skiing (this is the way to Family Farm apartments). To get to the location, take this left fork and just keep going for several km, down a small hill with some gentle bends onto a relatively flat area with the big mountain (Savin Kuk) to your right. The road goes very gently uphill and straightens. When you get to the crossroad which goes straight and right, take a straight way for a couple of meters, and the Farm is on your left.
Check in - from 2 p.m. Check out - until 10 a.m.
Pets may be brought into the rented accommodation unit only after having been approved by the host. Bringing pets without previous announcement in your booking is not permitted. You are obliged to clean after your pet and to make sure your pet does not make any damage on furniture. If it is previously agreed to keep your pet outside of accommodation unit, then keeping it inside is forbidden.
Would you please be so kind as to read the house rules so we can ensure that you have a pleasant stay and eliminate any possible misunderstandings. By confirming the booking and commencing your use of the accommodation unit, it is understood that you have read and accepted the house rules and that you will completely adhere to them. Violation of house rules could result with our having to cancel your booking and your having to pay the full price of your stay regardless of the earlier forced departure. Should the guest not accept the house rules, they will be obliged to leave the accommodation unit.
1. On arrival, please hand over the personal documents (passports or IDs) of all guests to your host for registration. Costs of renting the accommodation should be paid in person to the host on the day of arrival, unless the booking specifies otherwise. Personal documents must be returned during the following 24 hours,
2. The host is at your service during your stay for all information and assistance you need. We suggest that if you have objections on the quality of lodging to immediately contact the host.
3. Should the guest, on the day of his arrival, enter the reserved accommodation after 8:00 pm he is obliged to call the host beforehand to announce his/her late arrival, so that the host wouldn’t rent the apartment to other enquirers.
4. on the day of departure you are obliged to leave the accommodation by 11:00 am, unless otherwise stated so that another group of guests may enter the rented accommodation unit after 2:00 pm. Staying in the apartment after 10:00 am absolutely implies the payment of a further day. You are obliged to leave the apartment in the state that you found it, neat and undamaged.
5. Guests are responsible for the cleanliness of the accommodation and are obliged to maintain it. The host is not obliged to clean and tidy up during the guests' stay, nor will he be responsible for refuse disposal, The host will change bed linen every 7 days.
6. The host is not responsible for guest’s possessions, but will do everything possible to protect such items and to warn the guest about possible dangers. Guests are obliged to take care of their personal possessions. When you leave the accommodation make sure that it is locked.
7. The host can enter the rented accommodation unit without prior announcement or permission of the guest only in special circumstances which he considers necessary to prevent possible damage or danger and when he has reason to believe that the house rules are being deliberately violated.
8. Pets may be brought into the rented accommodation unit only after having been approved by the host. Bringing pets without previous announcement in your booking is not permitted. You are obliged to clean after your pet and to make sure your pet does not make any damage on furniture. If it is previously agreed to keep your pet outside of accommodation unit, then keeping it inside is forbidden.
9. Fire hazards and explosive substances are not permitted within the accommodation unit, nor are substances having strong or unpleasant smells. Appliances which require an electrical supply are not permitted into the apartment unless permission to do so has been granted by the host. Use of electricity included within the cost of the accommodation does not foresee unusual additional electrical devices. You are kindly asked not to remove articles from the apartment (towels, bed linen, chairs, tables, and blankets).
10. Please be watchful of the rented accommodation, its interior and exterior. Please turn off all electrical devices and all water taps when you are not inside the apartment. We would particularly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave radiators turned on unnecessarily whilst you are not in the apartment or use it with opened windows and doors. It is strictly forbidden to throw away any of garbage into the toilet, washbasin or any other place not anticipated for it, i.e. in the garden or around the house.
11. Unregistered visitors are allowed during the day time, but with previous permission of the host. However, visitors during the night staying are extra charged and must be registered and permitted by the host. Should the host find visitors who have not been registered or announced during the booking, he retains the right to cancel the accommodation booking for all guests without any refund.
12. Guests who either purposely or unintentionally break or damage the contents of the accommodation unit will be obliged to pay the host the full amount of the damage incurred. On the day of departure, guests are obliged to contact the host personally and with him to check all rooms and house devices so as to confirm that no damage has been caused. Damage costs that are not reported on the day of departure will be required by law. The owner may request a deposit for each booked accommodation unit. Guests pay a deposit upon arrival at the booked accommodation. The deposit is returned to the guest in full on departure if leaving accommodation unit in a state in which they found it on arrival. If the owner requires a deposit, the guest will be informed about it during the booking procedure. 13. Guests are kindly asked to respect the peace between the hours of 2 pm and 5 pm (afternoon rest), and 11:00 pm and 8:00 am (night rest) so as not to disturb the host and his neighbours and the other guests in the house.
14. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace can have their accommodation canceled. In case of cancellation of accommodation by the host for the violation of internal rules, the guest will not be refunded the amount paid, regardless to their short stay.
15. All conflicts that are impossible to resolve amicably with the host will be resolved by means of police or legal intervention. All complaints will be taken into consideration only if reported during the period of sojourn. Complaints made afterwards will not be accepted.
We wish you a pleasant staying in our apartments and kindly ask that you follow the house rules.
Family Farm Apartments offer accommodation in the heart of Durmitor National Park. Fantastic location overlooking Yezerska plateau and Durmitor mountain. Family Farm is located at only 350 meters from the main ski resort Savin kuk and in the nearby of the main Durmitor attractions.